Read below an article as was published in The Times of India- 21st June, 2010. No information could be googled out related to this article in TOI or otherwise. This instance is not a new one; only the registration of that is something different.
After False Promise; read Broken Promise.
This one is comparatively different.
- A girl applies for a job..
- Then waits for months before joining someplace else..
- The Previous Company then calls her back..
- Hands over an Appointment Letter.
- As she was to join..
- She was asked to sit through fresh rounds of Interview..
- And then denied the job- Hilarious..!!
What were they thinking?
It only reflects upon the Company’s Management System. If this is how one is treated even before joining; how does it do to the already employed work- force?
How about a sticky- post at the Company Entrance Gate- “The Company would never Hire you- why even apply?”