Isothiocyanates are plant chemicals found in:
- Leafy green vegetable like watercress
- Brussel sprouts
- Chinese cabbage
- These compounds help rid the body of cancer causing substances and actually act to remove the trash.
- Isothicyanates make it difficult for cancer causing substances to target the DNA of healthy cells and actually keeps tumors from forming. Several laboratory experiments have been conducted to authenticate the same.
How to include them in your Food:
- Eat some of the vegetables raw, the compounds are released when chopped and chewed. It’s the chewing action that releases the good chemicals; cooked and over-cooked have hardly any left in them.
- Eat them as fresh as possible and eat plenty of them.